Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Update!!!

The other day I posted a link to a blog that was making fun of Pete Hoekstra, a House Republican from Michigan. Well, now they've moved the page from a blog to a full-blown domain name of its own.

check it out here.



If you don't know the background, Hoekstra made a post on Twitter that compared the Iranian revolutionaries to the struggle his fellow House Republicans face when dealing with the tyranny of the Democrats. And yes, Hoekstra is clearly an idiot.

So this page is dedicated to making other, equally crazy, comparisons. Such as: "My baseball game was rained out the other day, now I know how the people in New Orleans felt during Hurricane Katrina." And: "I had to work from home today, so now I know how Anne Frank felt."

No comments:

Post a Comment